In a HuffPost Live segment with Mar Lamont Hill, rapper Talib Kweli, made his feelings known about fellow rapper Rick Ross’s lyrics on the now infamous song U.O.E.N.O. in which Ross is said to have condoned date rape in his lyrics.
The controversy over the song and the fall out from what Ross said has been huge and justifiably so. Talib is just another in the ever increasing group of voices speaking out. Said Kweli,
“I don’t care if Rick Ross is 40 years old — he’s a misguided 40-year-old person. Rick Ross condoned rape in that song … and he should apologize, and his apology that he offered was unacceptable.”
Check it out here in the video clip below:
Seems like most everyone agrees with you Mr. Kweli. We’re sure we are going to hear more regarding this subject as the search for what some are calling a “real” apology from Ross is still very much ongoing.
- Coach Gets Fired For Going Way Over The Top On His Payers [Video]
- ‘The Face’ Winner, Devyn, Clears Up ‘Not Black Model’ Statement
- Janelle Monáe is the ESSENCE Cover Girl for May
- Tom Joyner News: Kevin Clash Sued for the 5th Time for Underage Sex
- Tom Joyner News; Airline Pay-By-Weight For Flights
- Tom Joyner News: Man Made Famous For Being Pregnant Plans to Keep Seeking Divorce!
- VIDEO PREMIERE: Joe, “I’d Rather Have A Love”
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Talib Kweli Says “Rick Ross Is A Misguided 40 Year Old Person” was originally published on theurbandaily.com