According to cbs.com, today at about 11:20 am central time, a madman began attacking people in the face and neck with a knife on a Texas community college campus. The campus of Lone Star Community College went into lock down upon reports of a man going from building to building harming people.
Apparently Americans can not feel safe going to school anymore. Regardless of whether they are 5 years old in Kindergarten or 50 years old going back to school to get their degree, it does not seem matter. People should be able to get their education without fear of senseless things like this happening. Period.
Check out the video below.
All we can say is, it’s a scary world we live in. Our thoughts go out to all of the injured, the victims and their loved ones.
- Halle Berry Shows of her Baby Bump On Red Carpet
- Two Men Tie the Knot In Africa’s ‘First Traditional Gay Wedding’
- SHOCKING! $10 Million Lottery Winner Broke And Catching The Bus To Work!
- T.D. Jakes Condemns Supporting Only Popular Preachers: ‘I Am So Sick Of This Hollywood Spirit’
- Jada Pinkett Smith: ‘I Would Love To See ‘A Different World’ Back On TV’
- Is Tyler Perry Done Playing Madea?
Suspect Arrested for Stabbing Rampage At Lone Star Community College! was originally published on theurbandaily.com