Former real-life football wife Pilar Sanders may have lost the battle for now to her ex NFL hubby Deion Sanders, but the war is definitely not over as far as she is concerned and she’s not going down without a fight.
As the messy and drawn own divorce drama continues between Pilar and her soon-to-be ex, it has now been revealed that she’s planning to air out dirty-dog Deion in a new tell-all memoir to be aptly titled “Saving Sanders: The Pilar Sanders Untold Story.”
While Deion has maintained that he never physically abused Pilar during their time together, the reality TV beauty is sticking by her story.
“I want to be a mentor to other women who have been abused, by sharing my story, my struggles and letting them in, it will not only help heal myself but others experiencing the same trials and struggles as well,” she tells HH exclusively.
“There are thousands of women fighting for their rights, their children and their own identity out there. We as women and mothers need to ban together to show support for injustice. I will continue my fight as long as I walk this earth, and with Jesus at my side all will prevail,” she proclaimed during our chat.
- Michelle Obama: ‘Hadiya Pendleton Was Me, And I Was Her’
- Chrisette Michelle releases artwork for new album, ‘Better’
- “I Would Have Smacked The Hell Out Of Him” Says Kobe Bryant
- Slain Georgia Teen’s Diary Leads Cops To Her Alleged Killers
- Sam Sylk Is Giving Out Sammy’s Awards [DETAILS]
- Tony! Toni! Toné! Singer D’Wayne Wiggins Headed For Divorce
- Guess What This Walmart Employee Did With the $20K He Found?
Pilar Sanders to write tell-all book of Abusive Deion Sanders!? was originally published on tlcnaptown.com