If you’re ever bored with the same old dinner menu every night, head down to Tampa, Fl. for the latest food revolution. Taco Fusion now offers Lion Meat Tacos on their Safari Menu at $35 a pop. This latest cuisine craze has caused some controversy amongst residents.
Brad Barnett, manager of Taco Fusion, feels it’s a great way to expose the locals to more exotic cuisine, but animal activists find it exploitative. Jeff Kremer of Big Cat Rescue says “as society, we have to decide what we find morally and ethically acceptable.”
Unfortunately since lions are not considered an endangered species, there is no legislation to prevent them from ending up on the menu. But before you get your taste buds ready, Kremer warns that most lion meat vendors are run independently without the supervision of the U.S.D.A.
Watch news coverage below:
- Kobe Bryant’s Parents Claim He’s A Liar, Want To Sell His Priceless Memorabilia
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Series On Adult Swim Network
- ‘Pastors Of L.A.’ Reality Show Coming To TV
- Mo’Nique Slims Down From Size 20 to 14, Here is How She Did It [PHOTOS]
- Murder Suspects Arrested In Malcolm ‘X’ Shabazz Murder Case
- Oakwood University Wins the Home Depot Retool Your School Contest!
- Jacoby Jones Lands a Perfect Score on ‘DWTS’ (VIDEO)
- Brandy Performs In Cleveland for AIDS Awareness March #KeepThePromise
Would You Eat Lion Meat and Pay $35 For A Lion Meat Taco? [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com