According to TMZ, Kobe Bryant’s parents have turned their backs on their son — claiming Kobe was LYING when he accused his mother of stealing more than a million dollars worth of his basketball memorabilia … and putting it up for auction.
Kobe’s mom and dad — Pamela and Joe — both filed sworn declarations in the legal dispute between Kobe and Goldin Auctions, the auction house planning to sell off the valuable stuff … insisting Kobe willingly gave his mother the items in question … and it’s her right to sell them.
According to Kobe’s dad, Kobe gave his mother the memorabilia over the years, telling her, “Here mom, these are for you.” Kobe’s mom insists she never took anything from him without permission.
Even Kobe’s grandma has filed a declaration in support of Pamela.
Kobe’s sister Sharia Washington, on the other hand, filed a declaration claiming their mother has been conspiring to sell Kobe’s stuff for years … telling her the family could profit greatly from Kobe’s stardom.
As we reported, Kobe has countersued, claiming his mother stole the memorabilia from his house.
He wants to stop Goldin from selling the items and to have them returned to him. A judge has blocked the auction, but only for now.
- Kobe Bryant’s Parents Claim He’s A Liar, Want To Sell His Priceless Memorabilia
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Series On Adult Swim Network
- ‘Pastors Of L.A.’ Reality Show Coming To TV
- Mo’Nique Slims Down From Size 20 to 14, Here is How She Did It [PHOTOS]
- Murder Suspects Arrested In Malcolm ‘X’ Shabazz Murder Case
- Oakwood University Wins the Home Depot Retool Your School Contest!
- Jacoby Jones Lands a Perfect Score on ‘DWTS’ (VIDEO)
- Brandy Performs In Cleveland for AIDS Awareness March #KeepThePromise
Kobe Bryant’s Parents Claim He’s A Liar, Want To Sell His Priceless Memorabilia was originally published on tlcnaptown.com