For the next three years, Kevin Hart will be on probation, and for the next three months, he will have to sit through a series of alcohol education classes — all consequences from his recent DUI arrest.
According to TMZ, this is the comedian cut a deal with Los Angeles authorities and plead no contest to one count of driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher. In exchange for his plea, one of Kevin’s two counts was dropped and he won’t have to spend anytime behind bars.
Along with probation and alcohol education classes, the 33-year-old was order to pay a $390 fine.
As we reported earlier, the Let Me Explain funny man was arrested by the California Highway Patrol back in April for driving 90 mph on the 101 freeway and failing a sobriety test. He spent a few hours in jail before being released on bail.Check Out This Gallery
MEET THE CAST: Kevin Hart Leads 'The Real Husbands Of Hollywood'
1. "The Real Husbands of Hollywood"1 of 8
2. Kevin Hart- "Mr. New Money"2 of 8
3. Boris Kodjoe- "The Pretty Motherf***er"3 of 8
4. Robin Thicke4 of 8
5. JB Smoove- "The Hater"5 of 8
6. Nick Cannon- "Mr. Get-A-Chick6 of 8
7. Duane Martin- "Mr. Hollywood Shuffle"7 of 8