Don’t call it a comeback!
Brooches are back with a vengeance this season. We’ve seen them making a few appearances during the Fall and Spring runway shows. March Jacobs led the pack with pieces like this heavily adorned varsity jacket.
The great thing about this trend is that you can absolutely create this look with pieces that you already own. Take an old denim jacket and have your brooch clustered way with it!
Depending on your style preference, brooches can be tailored to your liking. You can cluster them together for a super embellished look or alone preferably at the top center button to make a statement.
Of course, with many accessories, there’s always a range from the very high end to the low end. We’ve covered the spectrum with these options:
- ASOS Plastic and Oval Center Pearl Brooch
- Gucci Flower Pin In Silk
- Bauble Bar Skater Brooch Duo
- ASOS Sequin Rhinestone Stalk Flower Brooch
- Fendi Crystal Bugs Brooch
- Fendi Fashion Show Brooches
- Marc Jacobs Arty Brooch
- Flour De Mal + Playboy Bunny Tail Tulle Pin
- Marni Gold Plated Resin Brooch
- Roksanda Onyx Pin
Join us at the brooch party this Spring!