Source: PAUL J. RICHARDS / Getty
CLEVELAND – A Taco Bell with a new concept is coming to Cleveland and it’s already looking for employees.
According to a post on the craigslist for Cleveland, the city is getting a Catina Taco Bell in mid-September. The fast food restaurant will have an urban feel with a few new menu items as well as the addition of beer and frozen drinks.
The craigslist ad says the establishment is looking to hire crew members and managers age 21 and older. Compensation was noted to be $10 per hour or more.
The Taco Bell will hold a career fair on Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the downtown Cleveland Hampton Inn, located at 1460 E. 9th St.
For the link to the Craigslist ad, click here: NewsNet5.com
Article Courtesy of WEWS NewsChannel 5 Cleveland
Picture Courtesy of Getty Images
Map Courtesy of Google and WEWS NewsChannel 5 Cleveland
9th Annual Roots Picnic 2016
6 photos Launch gallery
1. Great performance from @willowsmith who during her set brought out her dad and @djjazzyjeff who performed "Summertime" #rootspicnic
1 of 6
2. The dog @dmx has always been a man of the people
2 of 6
3. Legendary @djdnice who helped put together Usher's show with the Roots #rootspicnic
3 of 6
4. But why is the man at the end trying to jump on 😭😂😭😂😭😭😭 #rootspicnic #omeeka
4 of 6
5. @anderson._paak @kehlani @everydaypplnyc @djmoma @dmx @rootspicnic @paulsellstx @denisecooksmith @missusdawnwhite @questlove #rootspicnic
5 of 6
6. There was no way out I got stuck between Jill Scott and Usher Raymond how lucky could I be#rootspicnic #jillscott #usher #phillyhiphopcop #simoncarr
6 of 6