Source: Martin Jacobs / Getty
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — While visiting Montford Middle School with teammates on Tuesday, Florida State University wide receiver Travis Rudolph spotted a boy sitting by himself at lunch, and asked if he could sit next to him according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Later in the day, Bo Paske’s mom posted a photo to Facebook that is capturing hearts.
“I’m not sure what exactly made this incredibly kind man share a lunch table with my son, but I’m happy to say that it will not soon be forgotten,” she wrote.
“He started off and was so open,” Rudolph told the newspaper. “He told me his name was Bo, and how much he loves Florida State, and he went from there.”
READ MORE: Fox8.com
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Facebook and WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
9th Annual Roots Picnic 2016
6 photos Launch gallery
1. Great performance from @willowsmith who during her set brought out her dad and @djjazzyjeff who performed "Summertime" #rootspicnic
1 of 6
2. The dog @dmx has always been a man of the people
2 of 6
3. Legendary @djdnice who helped put together Usher's show with the Roots #rootspicnic
3 of 6
4. But why is the man at the end trying to jump on 😭😂😭😂😭😭😭 #rootspicnic #omeeka
4 of 6
5. @anderson._paak @kehlani @everydaypplnyc @djmoma @dmx @rootspicnic @paulsellstx @denisecooksmith @missusdawnwhite @questlove #rootspicnic
5 of 6
6. There was no way out I got stuck between Jill Scott and Usher Raymond how lucky could I be#rootspicnic #jillscott #usher #phillyhiphopcop #simoncarr
6 of 6