A lot of great things come in pink.
Janelle Monáe seems to think so.
Though the funky pop star never mentions the sex organ by name, it’s clear through her various innuendos on “PYNK” that Janelle has sex on the mind.
And not just a quick one-nighter you pull after a drunk night out.
Janelle is talking that deep, emotional, intimate connection.
With a music video featuring Tessa Thompson, vagina shaped costumes, and a line of asses rolling just for Janelle, it’s no secret she’s diving deeper into her sensual side.
Of course Twitter couldn’t deal. With Tessa making a cameo in another one of Janelle’s videos, folks couldn’t help but wonder if the two have officially become an item.
Check out the “PYNK” video for yourself below, then swipe through to find out how aroused folks are getting over the new release!
- John Singleton Hospitalized After Having Stroke
- LOCAL NEWS: Carroll County Teen Who Has Been Missing Was Found Dead
- Remembering the Columbine High School Shooting 20 Years Later
- Senator Mitt Romney Is Not Impressed with President Donald Trump
- Five-Year-Old in Michigan Calls 911 for McDonald’s
- How Pizza is Better Than a Lot of Cereals for Breakfast
- How Does Peeps on a Pizza Sound to You?
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- LOCAL NEWS: Children Kicked Out of Akron Area Christian School Because of Mother’s Marital Status and Different Fathers
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
NEW MUSIC: Janelle Monáe & Tessa Thompson In New “Pink Matter” Music Video was originally published on globalgrind.com