Are you ready to set sail?
The tall ships are back in Cleveland for a few days this summer — and the aquatic event hits the water just days after the 2019 MLB All-Star Game wraps up.
It’s a four-day festival that runs Thursday, July 11 through Sunday, July 14 on Lake Erie near FirstEnergy Stadium, which kicks off with a ceremonial parade as the ships arrive in Cleveland.
Thursday, July 11:
– 4 p.m. Parade of sail
– 7 p.m. Captain’s reception and opening ceremony
Friday (July 12), Saturday (July 13) and Sunday (July 14):
– 9:30 a.m. Gates open to the public.
– 10 a.m. Scheduled sail-aways begin.
– 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. Festival activities, exhibits and public ships boarding.
– $15 for general admission
– $13 for seniors, veterans and active military members
– $10 for children ages 5-14
– Free for children ages 4 and younger.
There are additional VIP ticketing options for a separate price ranging from $100 to $250.
Tickets can be purchased in advance HERE.
All ticket sales are final, and the festival happens rain or shine.
CLICK HERE to read full story
LOCAL NEWS: 2019 Cleveland Tall Ships Festival Sets Sail This Week: Everything You Need To Know was originally published on praisecleveland.com