The Centers for Disease Control has released information from a new study that can be startling for minority families. The study reveals that more than three-quarters of the children who have died from COVID-19 between February and July of 2020 were Black, Hispanic, or Native American.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Police Defend Tacoma Cop Shown On Video Driving Over People At ‘Street Race’
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Television Legend Larry King Passes Away At 87
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- R.I.P. Larry King Has Passed Away at the Age of 87
- Did ‘The Simpsons’ Predict the Outfit Kamala Harris Would Wear at the Inauguration?
- Soulja Boy’s Former Assistant Accuses Him Of Sexual Battery and Assault
- Actress GG Townson On Transforming Into Salt-N-Pepa, 90s Fashion
- Cardi B Has Some Thoughts on QAnon Congresswoman’s Attempts to Impeach President Biden
CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com