DMX is reportedly in grave condition following an alleged drug overdose.
According to TMZ, the 50-year-old was hospitalized on Friday (April 2) after an apparent overdose and it triggered a heart attack.
He’s currently hospitalized in New York where sources have revealed conflicting reports regarding his brain activity.
X has had a long history with substance abuse and recently spent most of 2020 celebrating sobriety as well as his history with Ruff Ryders.
This story is developing, check back soon for updates.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cleveland News: Crazy Dee of Crazy Dee’s Music Store Has Died
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Rosie Perez Says She Was Never Asked to Attend the Oscars Since Her Nomination in the Mid-1990’s
- Dr. Pepper Unveils New “Zero Sugar” Soda Flavors!
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee
- Mictic’s Wearable Musical Device Allows You To Make Music Without Actual Instruments
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- ‘Claiming Our Power, Resilience and Liberation’: The 4th Annual National Black Maternal Health Week
- #RIPDMX: In Honor Of The Legendary Dark Man X AKA DMX [Playlist]
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- The Bijou Star Files: DMX Has Passed Away Age 50
- Hannah Bronfman Dishes On Her Secret To Great Oral Hygiene