According to NBC4i, Columbus police have arrested a 16-year-old girl accused of fatally shooting another teenager.
Police said Tuesday morning that the girl was arrested without incident by SWAT unit officers. She is expected to be charged in the death of 17-year-old Jayce O’Neal.
Police say that at about 7:30 p.m. Monday, officers were called to the 1800 block of Ridgebury Drive on the report of a shooting. When officers arrived, they found O’Neal suffering from a gunshot wound. She was taken to Doctor’s West Hospital, where she later died.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Attorney: Kelly Price Is Safe & Recovering From COVID At Undisclosed Location
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Update: Kelly Price’s Attorney Say’s She’s Safe Not Missing!?
- Living Legend Toni Braxton Got Booted From The Masked Singer!?
- Prayer Warriors: Kelly Price Has Been Reported Missing
- Gospel Singer Kelly Price Has Allegedly Been Missing For Over A Month
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Revealed To Be Accidental Overdose
16 Year Old Girl Arrested, Accused of Fatally Shooting 17 Year Old was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com