According to NBC4i, The Vandalia Police Chief has confirmed that a woman caught on surveillance footage is the suspect in the ongoing Amber Alert investigation involving a missing child.
The photos can be seen below.
Vandalia Police Chief confirmed the woman in the photos is 24-year-old Nalah Jackson, the suspect from Columbus who stole a vehicle with twin boys inside.
An employee at the Park-N-Go said if he had known who she was and the alert was sent out sooner, he would’ve been able to alert authorities.
“Something about her that didn’t seem right and kind of weird,” said Mark.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Get Your Tickets to the Straight Jokes! No Chaser Comedy Tour!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Angela Simmons Serves In A Red Dress
- Gabrielle Union And Zaya Wade Did Not Come To Play At The GLAAD Awards
- Moore Counseling: Antonio Conway
- Preventing High Blood Pressure Begins in Childhood
- How Do Blood Pressure Medications Work?
- ‘The Confessions Of Frannie Langton’ Star And Writer Discuss The Complicated Dynamics Of Telling A 19th Century Interracial ‘Love Story’
- Rev. Al Sharpton Quotes Central Park 5 Member While Reacting To Donald Trump Indictment: ‘Karma’
- Spirit Airlines, Black Tony Has Your Planes
- Unexpected Interviews with LaTocha, Rocky, and Kandi Get Heated
- Grammy Award Winning DJ Drama Talks Possible BMF Appearance, New Project “I’m Really Like That,” Clears Up His Philly Anthem Statement + More
Ohio child abduction suspect spotted in Vandalia and Huber Heights was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Prayers: Singer Will Downing Shared The Passing of His Daughter
Raphael Saadiq Teases 2023 Tony! Toni! Toné! Tour On IG
Ohio School District Approves 4-Day School Weeks
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Amherst School Bus Driver Quits After Video Cursing at Students Goes Viral
Here's What You Should Know About the New, Deadly Fungus in Ohio
Police Identify Man Found Dead Under West 25th Street Bridge in Cleveland
Eva Marcille Files For Divorce From Husband Michael Sterling After 4 Years of Marriage