There’s no question that life often brings with it certain struggles. Everyone has different hardships to handle — whether personal or professional — but regardless of what may be blocking your path, Pastor Joel Osteen says that there’s one surefire way to weather the storms and come out on top.
In this clip from a special episode of “Super Soul Sunday Presents Lifeclass with Joel Osteen,” Osteen discusses the power of peace and how it can transform your mindset when something difficult comes along. “[Tell yourself,] ‘Nothing’s happening to me; it’s happening for me,’” Osteen says. “‘God’s in control. Even though I’m in a difficult time, I’m going to be in peace today. I’m going to be good to somebody because I know this: When you’re in peace, you’re in a position of power.’”
- Chicago’s Urban Prep Seniors 100% College-Bound – Again
- Your situation… MOTIVATE YOURSELF
- Pres. Obama’s Easter Message (Plus Video of First Family Going to Services)
- EN VOGUE Fighting In Court! Legal War Settled Losers Stripped of Name
- Beyonce Working With Blue Ivy + 10 Celeb Moms Who Bring Their Kids To Work
- Erykah Badu blasts Rapper for Using Unauthorized Music
- India.Arie Laughs Off Skin Lightening Claims, But are they Justified?