Diddy Gives Son a Custom Maybach Limo for Making the Honor Roll — BV Talk Back!
Diddy doesn’t mess around when it comes to giving out presents. The Independent reports that he recently gifted his 17-year-old son, Justin, with yet another Mercedes Maybach for his birthday. The teen received his first Maybach, worth over $300,000 when he was just 16, but Diddy upped the ante this time around, giving Justin the limousine version of the luxury vehicle.
“Justin has turned himself around and is now an honors student, which he wasn’t before, so I wanted to treat him,” Diddy explained of the lavish gift valued at $390,000. “It’s a collector’s car so maybe he will use it for special occasions like on a first date, but like all my kids, he prefers the simpler things than the expensive things. Simple tastes.”
BV Talk Back Questions:
-Was it wrong for Diddy to give his son Justin a second Maybach just for making the honor role?
-Is it racism for people to assume that a rich black man should not give his child a gift that he can afford?
-How do you use money, gifts or other material incentives to inspire your children and reward them when they do well in school?
-Do you approve or disapprove of this practice?
- Peter Thomas Speaks His Mind on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Pre-Sale
- Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s Allegations [AUDIO]
- Whitney Houston Lends Voice to Grieving Brown Family (Video)
- Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion…SMH!!
- Tom Joyner Seeks Peace In Steve Harvey Vs. Mary Harvey…Here Is The Score Card (Audio/Video)
- Flavor Flav’s Tiffany “New York” Pollard Releases Photos Of Her Looking “Natural”
- Steve Harvey’s Ex Says He Was “Always A Cheater” [AUDIO]
- Cannon, Carey Pick Unique Names for Their Twins
- Steve Harveys Brother Tells Sam Sylk He Is Best Friends With…(Audio)