Bad Girls Club star Christina Hopkins was caught in a racist rant saying the N-Word twelve times when speaking about a Black woman while she was eating at a restaurant.
The Oxygen Network has banned her following the vile rant.
Hopkins was at a diner in Staten Island last month when she spouted off about someone saying:
“If you’re a black girl … you should shut up because you’re black … you’re a n**ger … nobody likes you.”
Hopkins later apologized saying the rant “wasn’t meant in a derogatory way.”
Former castmate Ashley Cheatham doesn’t agree.
“Being drunk is not an excuse to bring out your inner racism. It’s disgusting and downright offensive … Go get a f**king life. Better yet, do the world a favor and go kill yourself.”
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Nicki Minaj’s Bank Statements Revealed!
- Guess Who Allegedly Dropped $171K on just DRINKS for him and the fellas?
- Celebrity Herpes Scandal Prompts Bidding War For Sex Tape
- Pinky Drops Porn & Picks Up a Book…& A New Look!
- Nicki Minaj’s Alleged Bank Statement Hits Internet!
- Want Summer Jam 2011 Tickets???
- Shannon Brown Puts Pau Gasol Rumor To Rest
- Who’s Performing at Summer Jam 2011?
- Amber Rose About Wiz Khalifa “I Did Not Downgrade At All” [SEXY PHOTOS INSIDE]
- Hoopz Talks About How She Rescued Shaq [VIDEO]
Singer Jaguar Wright Speaks On Puffy Conspiracy At Uptown Records
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
OKC Thunnder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Win 4 Tickets To See Katt Williams! Plus, Meet-N-Greet Passes To The Show!
T.I.’s Son King Goes Live During Their Family Scuffle
Chrisean Rock After Love Started War Backstage At Tamar Braxton Concert
Sean John Is Being ‘Phased Out’ of Macy’s After Two-Decades!?
South Euclid Lyndhurst Principal Dies After Cancer Battle