Mike Bickle, the head of the International House of Prayer (IHOP) has been going around calling Oprah Winfrey the Anti-Christ!
The Harlot Babylon is preparing the nations to receive the Antichrist. The Harlot Babylon will be a religion of affirmation, toleration, no absolutes, a counterfeit justice movement. They will feed the poor, have humanitarian projects, inspire acts of compassion for all the wrong reasons. They won’t know it, beloved they will be sincere, many of them, but their sincerity will not in any way lessen the impact of their deception. The fact that they are sincere does not make their deception less damaging. I believe that one of the main pastors, as a forerunner to the Harlot movement, it’s not the Harlot movement yet, is Oprah. She is winsome, she is kind, she is reasonable, she is utterly deceived, utterly deceived. A classy woman, a cool woman, a charming woman, but has a spirit of deception and she is one of the clear pastors, forerunners to the Harlot movement.”
Reading this isnt enough, you really have to see the video first. Check that out below
So what do you thin? Could Oprah be the Antichrist? or is Mike Bickle a little crazy?
spotted @ EurWeb
- Gospel Music Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Passes Away
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Terry McMillan: Follow Up To ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Almost Ready
- Amber Rose Gets Wiz Khalifa Tattoo [PHOTO]
- RHOA Star Nene Leakes’ Son In Trouble With The Law Again!
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Returns For Fourth Season