Drake will be in town to help Cleveland celebrate it’s 215th birthday at the Ohio Homecoming this Saturday.
It seems that he’ll also be throwing the ceremonial first pitch at Progressive Field Friday, July 22nd when the Indians take on the Chicago White Sox.
Members from Bone have made statments about Drakes decision to perform at Ohio Homecoming after the loss of his uncle last week.
Bizzy Bone: His uncle just passed away and he had to cancel a performance to fly up there to take care of his uncle and all of the business that goes around that. I was speaking with the promoters and the promoters were like, ‘He’s still doing this show.’ The brother is classy and I’m very grateful and thankful to know that in this industry those ones still exist.
- Gospel Music Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Passes Away
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Terry McMillan: Follow Up To ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Almost Ready
- Amber Rose Gets Wiz Khalifa Tattoo [PHOTO]
- RHOA Star Nene Leakes’ Son In Trouble With The Law Again!
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Returns For Fourth Season