In the workplace, you hope to step foot into a cooperative, easy-going setting, with personable yet professional co-workers. Unfortunately, it just doesn’t happen like that a lot of times and you end up having to keep your cool with ridiculous people just to keep your check coming in every two weeks. Here are the different types of difficult characters you may encounter at the job and how to deal with them:
1. The Backstabber/Poser
Some co-workers are just plain shady. They will ask you “innocent” questions about yourself or what you’re working on and next thing you know, they steal your idea, get a raise and the corner office. Just remember these people are co-workers, not necessarily friends, no matter how cool they seem.
2. The Gossip Artist
The common mistake that people make on the job is telling folks stuff that really isn’t their business. For the sake of your reputation, you never want to provide intimate details from home or work that’ll be churned into a heap of salacious gossip. It can come back to haunt you. Whatever you do, always be mindful of who you’re talking to and how much you’re telling that person. The person who is known for not having a filter should be avoided at all costs.
Check out the rest of the list here:
Most Popular Articles
- Cleveland Soul – #216 Music
- Alicia Keys Takes Sons For Stroll Through New York [PHOTOS]
- Aretha Franklin Being Sued by Songwriting Partner
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Involved In Near Fatal Car Accident!
- Casey Anthony Is A Free Woman!! Where Will She Live? You Might Be Surpised!
- Texas Man Pays $16 For House Worth $330K [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Has Emergency Surgery
- Reality Report: Sheree Whitfield Coupled Up With New “Remember Me??” Man In ATL
- Mel B. Shows Off Big Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTOS]
- Lawsuit Accuses Shaq Of Ordering Friend To Kill Woman He Impregnated And Two Others!!!
- [ione-gallery id=”853765″ src=”https://theurbandaily.com”%5D