|The unveiling of “The Black List” photo exhibit at the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery here in D.C. was an event attended by many of the celebrities represented in the photographs.
Roland Martin had the opportunity to talk with some of them about what it meant to see themselves in black and white.
Most Popular Articles
- DAYS BEFORE WEDDING & BABY.. COUPLE LEARNS THEY ARE “BROTHER & SISTER”
- The Real Reason Andre 3000 Wasn’t in Beyonce’s “Party” Video…
- Vivica A. Fox’s Ex-Fiance Slimm Speaks: “I Hate Drama, I Had To Walk Away”
- LOCAL NEWS: Family Gets Letter From Dead Mother
- Ray J Told Us (SMH)
- Lesbian Lovers Given Life Sentence for Child’s Beating Death Fall Out in Court(Video)
- Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- SMH! Gayle King Spotted Holding Hands with a MARRIED MAN! Guess Who…
- LOCAL NEWS: Bomb Threat Shuts Down Orange High School