Lil Wayne is offering a literary tour of his prison days.
The million-selling rapper has signed with Grand Central Publishing, a division of Hachette Book Group, for the memoir “Gone Till November.” Hachette announced Thursday that the book will tell of his eight months spent at the Rikers Island complex on a gun possession charge. Scheduled to come out in November, two years after his release, the book will be an “internal monologue,” based on diaries he kept while in prison.
Born Dwayne Carter Jr., Lil Wayne had the best-selling album of 2008 with “Tha Carter III,” which won a best rap album Grammy.
Most Popular Articles
- Marlo Hampton’s face slash victim reportedly committed suicide !!!
- Congradulations Beyonce & Jay-Z It’s a Girl!!
- Love & Hip Hop: The Romance Behind Jim Jones’ Proposal To Chrissy [VIDEO]
- TELL ‘EM WHY YOU MAD! Michelle Williams LASHES OUT At Fans About Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy Carter!
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Kid ‘N Play’s Reid
- Wendy Williams calls Fantasia ‘dead wrong’
- Khloe Kardashian is OJ’s Kid!?
- Beyonce And Her Father Have A TEARFUL REUNION . . . In The DELIVERY ROOM!!! (They Hadn’t Spoke In A YEAR)
- Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters…???
- LOCAL NEWS: Four Arrested in Relation to Euclid Shooting