http://hellobeautiful.com/ Beyonce’s hometown of Houston, Texas will pay tribute to the now-international star by building a monument in her honor.
The designers want to create a mini-museum showcasing her career, from her Destiny’s Child days to her infamous wardrobe. They hope to unveil it this year on her birthday of September 4.
The proceeds from this project will go towards several charitable causes like Music for America, the Grammy Cares Foundation, Hurricane Katrina victims, and flooding victims in the states of Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi.
Do you think Bey deserves it?
Most Popular Articles
- The GODMOTHER . . . And GODFATHER . . . Of Beyonce’s BABY GIRL Have Been ANNOUNCED!!!!
- Khloe Kardashian’s Father Revealed !!!
- Tyrese Dating THIS R&B Singer… Cute Couple?
- DEION SANDERS I Want Pilar Out of MY House … NOW!!!
- T.I. & Tiny Tweet Naked Pics [PHOTO]
- Did You Miss Freddie Jackson Rock Unsung Last (Full Episode)
- Estelle In Cleveland – Win Tickets, Spa & Shopping Spree [CONTEST]
- Evelyn Lozada Gets At Jennifer Williams On Twitter: “You Will Never Be A White Girl!”
- Christina Aguilera Performs “At Last” At The Funeral Of Etta James
- 5 Ways to Tell He’s the One (and 5 Ways to Tell He’s Not)