Martin Lawrence could be making his way back to television real soon.
CBS picked up a new comedy pilot staring the former sitcom actor. According to The Hollywood Reporter , he’s set to play the role of a widower and father of two teens.
After losing his construction job, he decides to enroll into the police academy to become a cop at the age of 46.
Produced by “$#*! My Dad Says” duo, Mike Lisbe and Nate Reger, the show is another test project for the pair. A previous show, “How to be a Gentleman” was pulled shortly after airing this season.
If Lawrence’s show is picked up, this would be his first return to television since his hit show “Martin” ended in 1997.
Most Popular Articles
- LOCAL NEWS: Chardon Supporters Plan to Block Westboro Baptist Protesters
- Regina King & Malcolm-Jamal Warner Out For DINNER DATE!
- Mariah Carey-Cannon And Bey-Bey Carter Are Rumored To Be In The Studio Recording A Duet!
- SHOCKING! Dad Beats 5-Year-Old to Death for Wetting Her Pants!
- Funeral Home Knows Who Took Houston’s Photo
- You’ll Never Guess Who Toni Braxton Is Dating!
- WOW! 92 Year Old Man Murders 90 Year Old Wife!
- Mary J. Blige On ‘The View’ Talks Whitney Houston & Crack
- Beyonce Spotted Breastfeeding Little Blue Ivy Carter!
- BOBBY BROWN’S SISTER GOES H.A.M ON WHITNEY’S FAMILY