AKRON, OH (WOIO) –
A woman busted for stealing thousands of dollars from an elderly woman.
Police say 33-year-old Carrie Henderson took $12,100 worth of jewelry from a 71-year-old woman while she was hospitalized.
The victim was in the hospital for a week, and when she came home, she noticed her jewelry was missing and called police.
Henderson is a family friend, who helps care for the victim. She admitted to police she pawned the jewelry for rent money.
Henderson is charged with theft.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
- George Zimmerman Stops Begging, Shuts Down Donation Website
- Deion Sanders Charged With Assault
- TLC: “We’re Resurrecting Left Eye For Reunion Tour”
- Jennifer Hudson Leaves Courtroom To Avoid Gruesome Crime Scene Photos
- Beyonce’s “Most Beautiful Woman” Creates Racial Firestorm!