Deion Sanders has been charged with misdemeanor simple assault in the wake of an altercation with his estranged wife Pilar Sanders that got her arrested at their mansion in Dallas. According to nfl.com,Deion will not be arrested as the charge doesn’t warrant arrest.The charge carries a fine of up to $500.
The Hall of Famer tweeted earlier this week that Pilar had attacked him, and posted a photo of his children filling out police reports. He later removed the photo and posted a message about joy.
Pilar Sanders, who was charged with misdemeanor assault and held overnight in county jail, was released Tuesday. Pilar left the Collin County Jail Tuesday morning, accompanied by friends, family, and her lawyer, and told news reporters, “I’m a full-time mom, I’m there for my child and just haven’t been given a fair shake. I will never give up fighting for my children.”
Deion is scheduled to be part of NFL Network’s draft coverage. I wonder if this drama will keep Deion from getting his face time?
- George Zimmerman Stops Begging, Shuts Down Donation Website
- Deion Sanders Charged With Assault
- TLC: “We’re Resurrecting Left Eye For Reunion Tour”
- Jennifer Hudson Leaves Courtroom To Avoid Gruesome Crime Scene Photos
- Beyonce’s “Most Beautiful Woman” Creates Racial Firestorm!