Jennifer Hudsonhad to leave the courtroom today during the murder trial against William Balfour when prosecutors presented photos of Julian King, Hudson’s nephew, with two bullet wounds to his head. The graphic photos displayed Jennifer’s 7-year-old nephew, lifeless and blood soaked.
It’s said that Balfour was even in tears when the photos were shown. Hudson’s fiance, David Otunga stayed strong and remained in the courtroom as he took detailed notes about the horrific crime scene that Balfour’s allegedly responsible for.
- George Zimmerman Stops Begging, Shuts Down Donation Website
- Deion Sanders Charged With Assault
- TLC: “We’re Resurrecting Left Eye For Reunion Tour”
- Jennifer Hudson Leaves Courtroom To Avoid Gruesome Crime Scene Photos
- Beyonce’s “Most Beautiful Woman” Creates Racial Firestorm!