*Well, this is a real bummer.
Maxwell fans, we’ve got bad news. The smoothed out soulful singer has cancelled his planned Summer tour due to vocal swelling and hemorrhaging.
On Friday, a representative for the singer said that he has been advised by doctors to rest and undergo treatment. Maxwell’s six-date summer mini tour had shows planned for Los Angeles, Atlanta and Newark, N.J. for July and August.=
In a statement Maxwell, 39, said that cancelling the tour “sucks” but he plans to be back on the road when his new album, “blackSUMMERS’night,” is released later this year.
The statement also said refunds are available at the point of purchase.
Article Courtesy of EUR Web
- Let Us Pray: Gospel Singer Accused Of Alleged Child Abuse, Issues Statement
- Tom Joyner: Gospel Singer James Fortune Is Being Sued For Alleged Child Abuse!
- Tom Joyner News: Willow Smith Gets Her Tongue Pierced!
- Tom Joyner News: Pastor, Wife Jailed for Gambling Away Church’s Money!
- Tom Joyner News: Chris Bosh to Discuss Baby Mama on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter?’