CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) – – New numbers are in on the Horseshoe Casino in Cleveland.
They’ve been open a little less than two months and the facility is already raking in big bucks.
Since it’s opening, gamblers have waged more than $340 million.
That’s generated more than $19 million in tax revenue for the state. All that money is split between Ohio’s 88-counties.
Click here for a breakdown of where the casino money is going.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
- Missed The Essence Music Festival This Year? Check Out All The Highlights!
- Cosby Kid Coming Back To Prime Time!
- OMG! Usher’s Step Son Declared Brain Dead!
- Matthew Knowles Says Two New Destiny’s Child Reunion Albums And Tour Are On The Way
- Local Akron Woman Dies Hours After Meeting President Obama
- Heidi Who? Seal Looks Like He Has a New Boo
- George Zimmerman Release from Jail After Posting Bond!
- Donna Summer’s Daughters Reportedly Fighting Over Fortune
- Tyler Perry Says President Obama Made Him Stop Drinking
- Oprah Buys Family Business In Foreclosure, Why is Family Upset?
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities