I’m still trying to figure out how these two got together, let alone got married and had a child in the blink of an eye, but that’s what went down and according to Christina Milian when she and The Dream divorced, he split from their child too.
Speaking to Houston’s Hot 97.9 The Box, she said:
“I’m not happy at the moment, but I have come to the realization that I have to be 200 percent mom for her and it’s not about finances, it’s about spending time.”
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities
Sounds like The Dream at least won’t be one of those men being tracked down by their child’s mother for childsupport, although it’s clear from Christina’s viewpoint, throwing money at their daughter is not nearly enough.
“We live in different cities, he’s in Atlanta and I’m in LA. There are planes and plenty of money for airplanes so…”[basically he has no excuse], she said.
“I’m just gonna leave it at that. My daughter is a great kid and someday there will be a healthy man in my life that will love her the way I do.”
And before Terius Nash, a.k.a. The Dream, tries to jump in and say Christina won’t let him see their daughter, she shut the crazy baby mama talk down.
“I’m not one of those who withhold their children from their baby daddy. Don’t do that…”
Well, all signs point to The Dream dropping the ball, although I doubt dogging him on a radio show is going to make him any more likely to spend quality time with his child. But then again public embarrassment has been known to be a great motivator. What do you think? via MADAME NOIRE
- WZAK Stone Soul Picnic – Buy Your Tickets
- Missed The Essence Music Festival This Year? Check Out All The Highlights!
- Cosby Kid Coming Back To Prime Time!
- OMG! Usher’s Step Son Declared Brain Dead!
- Matthew Knowles Says Two New Destiny’s Child Reunion Albums And Tour Are On The Way
- Local Akron Woman Dies Hours After Meeting President Obama
- Heidi Who? Seal Looks Like He Has a New Boo
- George Zimmerman Release from Jail After Posting Bond!
- Donna Summer’s Daughters Reportedly Fighting Over Fortune
- Tyler Perry Says President Obama Made Him Stop Drinking
- Oprah Buys Family Business In Foreclosure, Why is Family Upset?