Bobbi Kristina is not pleased with her grandmother, Cissy Houston, over the release of her new tell-all book “Remembering Whitney.”
She took to Twitter to express her displeasure with the book, saying that she has not read the book nor does she intend to because it is disrespectful to her late mother, Whitney Houston.
Bobbi Kristina expressed her displeasure further in a follow-up tweet:
Cissy was on Oprah earlier this week promoting the book and admitted that Bobbi Kristina did not want the book to be published. “That’s what I heard,” when Oprah asked her whether her granddaughter wanted the book to go to print. “That’s what I heard. I guess somebody telling her something. I don’t know.”
LIKE Us On Facebook!
During the interview, Cissy expressed concern that Bobbi Kristina could be heading in the wrong direction and that it is hard to get her on the phone for a conversation.
“You know how kids are,” she told Oprah. “She’s 19. She thinks she’s old. She thinks she knows everything.” For an excerpt of the full interview, click on the video below.
- OMG! The Pastor That Refused To Pay 18% Tip Get Waitress Fired!
- Super Girl Beyonce Performs With Destiny’s Child At Super Bowl [Full Video]
- “He Could Be Dead In Days” Muhammad Ali’s Brother Fears The Worst!
- Ray Lewis & Ravens Celebrate Super Bowl Win [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys & Jennifer Hudson Perform at the Super Bowl [VIDEO]
PHOTOS: Super Bowl Performers
1. Super Bowl Performers-Alicia Keys1 of 9
2. Super Bowl Performers- Alicia Keys2 of 9
3. Super Bowl Performers-Jennifer Hudson & The Sandy Hook Children's Choir3 of 9
4. Super Bowl Performers-Beyonce4 of 9
5. Super Bowl Performers-Beyonce5 of 9
6. Super Bowl Performers-Beyonce6 of 9
7. Super Bowl Performers-Beyonce7 of 9
8. Super Bowl Performers- Kelly Rowland..Beyonce..Michelle Williams8 of 9
Bobbi Kristina: Cissy Houston’s New Book Disrespectful To My Mother [DETAILS] was originally published on newsone.com