After months of rehearsals, and weeks of anticipation, Beyonce took to the Super Bowl XLVII stage tore down the halftime show with a performance that featured some of her biggest hits and her fellow Destiny’s Childmembers.
Beyonce set things off with “Love On Top” before easing into “Crazy In Love” and so much more. In the middle of her performance, she brought out Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for “Bootylicious” and “Independent Women.”
Then, she, Kelly, and Michelle sang “Single Ladies” before Beyonce went solo to finish the song out with the unforgettable choreography. Bey closed it out with a powerful performance of “Halo.” Check out the entire showing below.
- Tom Joyner News: Is Oprah Winfrey and OWN Being Sued by Former Employee?
- Tom Joyner News: Super Girl!
- Alabama Town Prays For gunman To Release 5-Year Old!
- Tom Joyner News: Baltimore Ravens Beat San Francisco 49ers 34-31 To win Super Bowl!
- Tom Joyner News: What Caused Power Outage At The SuperBowl?
Super Girl Beyonce Performs With Destiny’s Child At Super Bowl [Full Video] was originally published on rnbphilly.com