The girl, identified as “Dafne” by The Telegraph, reportedly delivered a 5.7 pound baby by cesarean section on Jan. 27 in Zoquipan Hospital in Jalisco, an area in western Mexico.
The girl was 8 years old when she became pregnant.
“The father is a boy who is 17, but we have not found him, since he ran away,” the mother of the girl told officials, according to the Agence France-Presse.
“Due to her young age, we don’t know if she is being entirely truthful,” Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office, said in a press conference, ABC reports.
Read More: HuffingtonPost
- Forbes List Of The Most Hated Athletes! Guess Who Made The List!
- Whitney Houston Gets Waxed!
- You Gotsta Chill On All That Gay Talk, Says Erick Sermon Of EPMD on Unsung
- 55 Year-Old Missing Maple Heights Woman!
- Robin Robeerts Make Big Announcement, On GMA!
9-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Mexico was originally published on tlcnaptown.com