New Movie “The Call” with Morris Chestnut and Halle Berry
This weekend, Morris and Halle were spotted in Miami as they promoted their new film at the Women’s International Film Festival on South Beach. In “The Call,” Halle plays a 911 operator on the trail of a serial killer and Morris plays a cop who is romantically interested in Halle’s character.
During the screening, Morris revealed:
In the movie, obviously, she’s the 911 operator and I play someone who’s longing for her affection. It’s a lot of intensity, heightened intensity throughout this whole movie and it’s very thrilling, suspenseful and I couldn’t be more happier with it.
I did a few ride-alongs with the LAPD. I have a new respect. I can definitely see what it’s like to be a police officer. It’s not easy. As a teenager, I was like, ‘Oh forget the police’, now I definitely get it.
These two together could be a very sexy look. Last year, during an appearance on The Wendy Williams Show, Morris revealed that they have a few intimate scenes but there was no fondling.
- Every Day Is A Blessing! Check Out RobynSimone’s Mid-Day Motivation!
- Before You Think About Sneaking Into The Movies! Check Out An Indiana Couple Now Charged With A Felony!
- Taraji P. Henson Poses For New PETA Campaign [PHOTO]
- The Temptations’ Richard Street Dead At 70
- Okla. Man Charged With Repeatedly Tasering 5-Year-Old Boy