By FindYour PlusOne.com
I discovered that there are five kinds of men who tend to date women who just don’t seem like a natural match. Here’s who those guys are and why they date the women they date:
1. The mama’s boy. Mom has finally kicked him out of the house. Instead of having to cook and clean for himself, he just can have his girlfriend do it all for him. This is the most common reason a man will go out with a woman below his league. When she does everything for him and life is easy, he completely bypasses the fact this woman is truly atrocious. If the man also has a stressful job, the last thing he wants to do is come home and cook dinner and then finish up with the laundry.
There is a reason people say that a man’s heart is through his stomach. Lesson to be learned from this scenario: Cooking for your man will keep him by your side. And helping with the cleaning and laundry (but not all the time, you don’t want to be used) will keep him appreciating you and loving you more each day.
2. The kinky guy. There is very little left to the imagination with this man’s girlfriend. She’s quite trashy and a little too over the top. He doesn’t live with her, so what is it? The next reason men date women below their league is that they are more sexually explorative and wild in the bedroom. She does things that most women would not do. In most situations where you would say “no,” she says “yes” with an eager smile. She accepts porn star situations with alacrity while you are apprehensive. Most of the time these women have no strong morals and will do anything just to keep their relationships going.
3. The egocentric man. He is so into himself that he doesn’t want anyone else to look better than him. He thrives on being the center of attention and being the better looking of the two. He doesn’t have to worry that other guys are checking his girlfriend out or that she will cheat on him. This makes him feel higher, and he thrives that when the couple goes out because people are looking at him and not her.
Also, since most of the time these men are players, he has the best of both worlds according to his philosophy. He can go out and try to pull a higher quality woman than his current one. But if it doesn’t work, he always has his regular girlfriend waiting for him. Normally, the types of women who go out with these men are also a little superficial as well. Deep down, they know they are dating a douch bag, but the douchebag is too cute to give up. Plus, they like being able to show off their boyfriend, even if he treats her poorly
4. The manipulator. These men love being in control and getting what they want, when they want and all by manipulating. They don’t like to get into an altercation with their girlfriends nor do they want their lady saying no when they don’t agree with something. The manipulating man assumes his girlfriend thinks he’s the best she can get. When he is mean, she takes it and doesn’t fight back. This man gives her signals all the time that he is abusing her, and she doesn’t even pick them up. There is a contorted sense of security in this relationship. The man will never agonize if his girlfriend truly likes him because he has the ultimate control.
5. The eye candy man. This man only dates women who are impeccably stunning because she makes fantastic eye candy and looks good on his arm while they are out. This woman is usually exquisite, but as soon as she opens up her mouth nothing good or intelligent comes out. She is great to take out because she is skinny and silent. All she has to do is smile (which is not hard) and stand around and look pretty. He doesn’t have to put in much effort. If anything, he is always willing to buy her another flattering and sexy cocktail dress that will be used for an evening out on the town to once again, show his woman off.