On Monday morning authorities updated the public about the East Cleveland home that exploded on Sunday afternoon. Here’s what we learned from police chief Michael Cardilli and other officials:
– At least four homes, and possibly more, are considered uninhabitable after the house at 1073 E. 125th Street exploded. Hundreds more are damaged
At least 10 people have been displaced.
– The home was sold in May to new owners, but it was not occupied at the time of the explosion.
– The identity of the woman who died in the explosion has not yet been released.
– A 51-year-old man named Craig Martin Kelly who was injured in the blast is in critical condition in the burn unit at MetroHealth Medical Center.
– A $5,000 reward is being offered for any information about the explosion. Anyone with information is encouraged to call 1-800-589-2728
CLICK HERE to read story