CLOSE
Blue Cut Fire Rages Through 30,000 Acres In Southern California

Source: David McNew / Getty

In very sad news in Canton, Ohio, fire officials say a house fire that killed a 14-year-old boy was caused by a space heater.  Christian Werstler, passed away in the Monday night accident according to MyFox28Columbus.com.

Firefighters said they found fire in the living room and the boy in a back bedroom. He was taken to a hospital in Akron where he passed away from smoke inhalation.

No other injuries were reported in the fire.

Space Heater Caused Fire that Killed Ohio Teen  was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com

Also On 93.1 WZAK:
#WakandaCameToSlay! Black Folks Are Rolling Up To Theaters To See ‘Black Panther’ Like This…
60 photos