Ever since ‘Surviving R Kelly’ aired it seems like the wagons have been circling him. If this story is true the wagon his getting close to hitting him.
Attorney Michael Avenatti, has turned over an alleged underage girl sex tape that looks like R. Kelly to authorities. The tape that was turned into Avenatti by a person he is calling Whistle Blower, is not the tape that R. Kelly went to trial and acquitted for back in 2008. According to Avenatti, Whislte Blower, says he knows the identity of the young lady in the video tape and says that it is R Kelly in the tape as well.
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 10
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 10
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 10
4. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her PregnantSource: 4 of 10
5. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child PornographySource: 5 of 10
6. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14Source: 6 of 10
7. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois TrialSource: 7 of 10
8. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. KellySource: 8 of 10
9. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His HomeSource: 9 of 10
10. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STISource: 10 of 10
CNN viewed a VHS tape that was almost an hour long, has 2 scenes one in a living room and one in a bathroom, that includes sex acts similar to the ones in the 2008 case but in this one the young lady as well as the man kept referencing her as 14 years old.
CNN has seen the VHS tape that appears to show Kelly having sex with a girl who refers to her body parts as 14 years old…. They both refer to her “14-year-old p***y.” Six times the girl refers to her genitalia as 14 years old.
According to R Kelly’s attorney Steve Greenburg
“We are unaware of any new information involving Mr. Kelly,” he told CNN. “We have not been contacted by anyone. We have not been informed about any new information by anyone and we have not been contacted by law enforcement.”
We will be sure to keep you posted on any future developments.
In response to press inquiries, attached is a stmt regarding our work on the R. Kelly matter since April, including the discovery of new critical video evidence establishing his guilt. We will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that this predator is brought to justice. pic.twitter.com/D0dGFzgXlX
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) February 14, 2019