According to NBC4i, The FBI and the Columbus Division of Police will be working together to investigate the shooting death of a teen killed at Bicentennial Park in May.
During a news conference, Wednesday, the FBI announced they are offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and prosecution in this case.
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Cardi B Calls Out YSL Employee For Racist Experience !?
- Babyface Only Likes Women That Shoot Their Shot At Him First
- The Bijou Star Files: Tristan Caused Khloe K Brain Trauma!?
- STREAMED: Kid Cudi Returns With “Entergalactic,” Quavo & Takeoff Say “Nothing Changed,” & More
- What’s Trending: Don’t Pull My Black Card But I Have Never Seen This Black Movie [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz Calls For Netflix Boycott Because Of Jeffery Dahmer Series [WATCH]
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Lizzo Makes History By a Blowing 200-Year-Old Crystal Flute
- Black Student Dragged by Hair Down Bleachers By School Officer
- New Young Thug Indictment Shows Gunna’s Only Guilty Of Tinted Windows, Lawyer Says
FBI Offering $25,000 Reward in Shooting Death of Teen at Ohio Park was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com