According to NBC4i, Columbus firefighters are being hailed for helping to deliver a baby under less-than-ideal circumstances.
On Oct. 11 on the side of the State Route 315 freeway, crew members from stations 6 and 27 responded to a call of a woman in labor.
The firefighters successfully delivered the impatient infant, who weighed in at 9 pounds.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Browns Player Malik McDowell Arrested, Accused of Attacking Police
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- March 4: New Edition with Charlie Wilson & Jodeci!!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- JP Finlay: I Think Jay Gruden Could Do A Really Good Job In Carolina
- Anderson .Paak and Bruno Mars’ Silk Sonic Las Vegas Residency Is Going Down
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Teen Burger King Employee Killed In Planned Robbery Gone Bad [VIDEO]
- The Bijou Star Files: Mayfield’s Truth, McDowell’s Workout Before Naked Arrest
- Inside The Rumored MAGA-Beef Raging Between Donald Trump And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
Columbus Firefighters deliver baby on busy freeway was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com