A late-night shooting in Lakewood required a victim to go to the hospital, but it could’ve been a lot worse.
Two violent incidents by the same suspect occurred at Corky’s Place at 13302 Detroit Avenue early Sunday morning.
Police say that they were called to the bar after midnight, and found the first victim to be shot in the thigh. He was taken to the hospital and treated for minor injuries. The shooting could’ve been much worse had the bullet not struck the victim’s cell phone that was in his pocket.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The same suspect then allegedly punched another victim in the face, but this time at East End Pub at 11922 Madison Avenue. Police are still looking for the suspect, as he wasn’t at the scene when they arrived.
If you have any information on either of these incidents you are encouraged to get in touch with Lakewood police.
This story was originally reported by FOX 8. To see their report, [click here].
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Big Up / Let Down: Black Photogs Get A Disney Doll Deal + Kenya Barris’ N-Word Hot Take
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources
- Lil Wayne is Coming To Cleveland’s House of Blues
- Blaccurate News: Tyre Nichols Update & Addressing Police Brutality (Again)
- Public Seales Announcement: A Poem For Tyre Nichols + Words For His Killers
- Tech CEO Apologizes For Invoking Martin Luther King Jr. Quote While Laying Off Employees
- The Bijou Star Files: Chi Town’s Dropping Charges Against R. Kelly
- What Happened To Eric Garvin? NYC Lawyer’s Shooting Death In Chile Is ‘Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare’
- Cindy Williams of ‘Laverne & Shirley’ Has Passed Age 75
- Early Season Four Renewal for “Power Book II: Ghost” on Starz