In Willoughby on Wednesday, a woman was run over by an SUV in the parking lot, according to police.
In the early afternoon police were called to the scene where reports of a woman “holding onto an SUV before going to the ground” were reported. When authorities arrived they established that the woman was in OK condition, and she was ultimately sent to a local hospital for recovery.
Police are describing the event as a ‘domestic dispute’.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
From FOX 8:
Upon emergency responders’ arrival at the Euclid Avenue location, the 41-year-old woman was said to be “alert and conscious.”
She was taken to UH Lake West Medical Center for her injuries and an investigation is ongoing, police said.
To finish this story from FOX 8, [click here].
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- The Bijou Star Files: Michael Strahan Daughter Battles Brain Tumor
- Pammy Maye Accused Of Killing 5yr Old Has 1st Day In Court
- Johnny Manziel Talks About Regretting Dissing LBJ In His 216 Days
- Family Answers Question About Wendy Williams “How she doin’?”
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- DeSantis Blames ‘Activists’ For Rampant Book Bans In Florida, But It’s Actually His Fault
- Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Justice For Darryl George: Judge Backs School’s Decision To Suspend Black Student Over Locs
- Rihanna is Reportedly Returning As The Face Of Dior
- Jay Pharoah Tapped To Host New Fox Game Show ‘Quiz with Balls’
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Audience Walks Out On Comedian Following George Floyd Joke
Ohio Toddler Shoots Himself While Mothers Are Sleeping
Swizz Beatz Is Not Sweating Usher Being All Boo’d Up On Alicia Keys During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead
Here's Where To Find The Best Corned Beef in Cleveland!
Get Your Tickets To The We Them Ones Comedy Tour!
These AT&T Outage Posts Will Make You Laugh, Unless Your Phone Is Still Off