Spending Valentine’s Day with me, myself and I? Use this day to celebrate the “I” in Valentine. Just because you may be alone doesn’t me you’re lonely. Your mind and soul need some ME TIME. Indulge in an evening of self-love and self-empowerment.
1. Buy yourself some flowers. What guy or girl doesn’t like flowers? Buy yourself some of your favorites, place them in a pretty vase and enjoy.
2. Buy yourself some candy. Everyone deserves chocolate on Valentine’s Day.
3. Take a long, hot bath and enjoy the bubbles just for yourself. Place some rose petals in the water or your favorite bath product.
4. Rent or buy some movies you love. They can be of any genre. While you are watching said movies order in some food that you love, too.
5. Relax and meditate. Meditate on what brings you joy, what you love about yourself, and how you plan to move forward in a positive light. Then…shine ON!
Source: AssociatedContent.com and Karen Vaughn