CLICK HERE to view ‘Whitney: Through the Years’ photo gallery.
TMZ is reporting that Whitney Houston’s mother Cissy “is on a mission to eradicate the bad influences from Bobbi Kristina’s life, and she’s starting with a 22-year-old man who Whitney treated like her very own son.”
Houston family sources say that Whitney Houston invited Nick Gordon to live with her and Bobbi Kristina more than 10 years ago after learning Nick’s mother could no longer care for him.
According to the sources, the singer treated Nick like her unofficially adopted son up until the end. But now, Cissy believes he “is a bad influence on her granddaughter and wants him out of the Houston family home in Atlanta as soon as possible”.
“We’re told Cissy has already informed her lawyers about the eviction in case he puts up a fight.”
TMZ says there are reports that Nick was included in the singer’s will, but that has not been confirmed by members of the Houston family. SOURCE
Most Popular Articles
- Rush Limbaugh Goes Out Of Bounds With Comments About College Student
- Nick Cannon Says He Has An Auto Immune Disease
- Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo hook up for “Think Like A Man,”
- Mike Epps’ Daughter Files Police Report
- Cissy Houston to Evict Guest from Home
- Anthony Hamilton Serves Up Some Hometown Love
- LOCAL NEWS: School “Lockdowns” from all over Northeast Ohio
- Stop The Music: “Think Before You Act Radio Campaign”
- LOCAL NEWS: Chardon Supporters Plan to Block Westboro Baptist Protesters