AKRON, OH (WOIO) –
An Akron resident is behind bars after stabbing a friend over a pair of LeBron James sneakers.
Hosea Jeffries returned home from being hospitalized and found that his LeBron James kicks had been stolen. Tuesday, Brent Hampton arrived at Jeffries’ home on Robert Avenue in Akron, Ohio to check on him after he returned from the hospital and was confronted about the missing shoes.
An argument broke out between the males and Hosea reportedly stabbed Hampton four times as he tried to leave the home.
Hampton was transported to Akron City Hospital in unknown condition.
Hosea was arrested for felonious assault and transported to the Summit County Jail.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
WZAK Stone Soul Picnic – Buy Your Tickets
- Missed The Essence Music Festival This Year? Check Out All The Highlights!
- Cosby Kid Coming Back To Prime Time!
- OMG! Usher’s Step Son Declared Brain Dead!
- Matthew Knowles Says Two New Destiny’s Child Reunion Albums And Tour Are On The Way
- Local Akron Woman Dies Hours After Meeting President Obama
- Heidi Who? Seal Looks Like He Has a New Boo
- George Zimmerman Release from Jail After Posting Bond!
- Donna Summer’s Daughters Reportedly Fighting Over Fortune
- Tyler Perry Says President Obama Made Him Stop Drinking
- Oprah Buys Family Business In Foreclosure, Why is Family Upset?