Chris Brown got some rather disappointing news and a short lecture in court yesterday.
The Los Angeles Times reports that during a probation hearing in Los Angeles, Judge Patricia Schnegg revealed that Chris tested positive for marijuana while he was in Virginia.
The test was conducted back in June as he was staying in his home state, where using pot is illegal, to do his court-ordered community service. Testing positive for marijuana does not keep with the terms of his five-year probation.
Chris was reminded of the gravity of his situation due to his celebrity status. “You are not an average person sitting in a living room. You are not only in the public eye, but you are on probation,” the judge said.
No punishment was leveled after the findings were revealed in court, but the judge has scheduled another hearing for November. That’s when probation records will be reviewed; the judge has also requested that officials prepare a supplemental probation report for Chris.
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon in Bad Car Accident (Photos)
- Man Shot In Leg During Robbery At Cory Recreation Center!
- President Barack Obama And Mitt Romney Descend on Battleground Ohio, Both Making Local Stops!
- Tom Joyner News: Chris Brown fails drug test!
- Tom Joyner News: Beyoncé expecting baby no. 2?