First Lutheran Church of Carson School in Carson, California, is closing after parents discovered alleged sexual activity between the 4- and 5-year-olds students, reports ABC News.
According to an attorney for the alleged victims, Greg Owen, students engaged in oral sex in a tunnel slide on the playground and in an outside bathroom.
“It all boils down to a lack of supervision,” Owen said. “There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids. During naptime, the aides would be sleeping and the children would have been molesting each other during this time.”
In an interview with ABC, Richard McCarthy said that his 4-year old son received oral sex from a 5-year old girl, who was removed from the school in the wake of the allegations.
“He told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him,” McCarthy said. “It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground.”
Another boy told his parents that he received oral sex from the same girl.
Church leaders claim that the school’s closing has nothing to do with the student sex allegations, but the resignation of the principle and no teachers interested in filling the position.
According to ABC, “the California Department of Social Services cited the school for at least one of the sexual encounters and an improper student-teacher ratio.”
See ABC news report below:
McCarthy, who said he repeatedly had to tell his son that he wasn’t in trouble, refuses to send his son to another school, for now:
“There’s no way I can just take him to another school and be that parent that just lets a predator loose,” he said. “How else do you explain it?”
Owen said he has talked to several other parents who have the same worry.
“Parents are saying, ‘My child is now a predator. Now how can I let him go to another school?” he said. “I have talked to three of the parents who have not been able to, but I would think there are schools around.
“There were many children lying there and they watched these acts. In our business and in psychologicial terms, that’s sexualizing a child at a young age,” he said.
The school, the church, the principal, the teacher and an alleged child perpetrator, will all be named in a lawsuit Owen’s is scheduled to file on Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
- OMG! The Pastor That Refused To Pay 18% Tip Get Waitress Fired!
- Super Girl Beyonce Performs With Destiny’s Child At Super Bowl [Full Video]
- “He Could Be Dead In Days” Muhammad Ali’s Brother Fears The Worst!
- Ray Lewis & Ravens Celebrate Super Bowl Win [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys & Jennifer Hudson Perform at the Super Bowl [VIDEO]
PHOTOS: Super Bowl Performers
1. Super Bowl Performers-Alicia KeysSource: 1 of 9
2. Super Bowl Performers- Alicia KeysSource: 2 of 9
3. Super Bowl Performers-Jennifer Hudson & The Sandy Hook Children's ChoirSource: 3 of 9
4. Super Bowl Performers-BeyonceSource: 4 of 9
5. Super Bowl Performers-BeyonceSource: 5 of 9
6. Super Bowl Performers-BeyonceSource: 6 of 9
7. Super Bowl Performers-BeyonceSource: 7 of 9
8. Super Bowl Performers- Kelly Rowland..Beyonce..Michelle WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
Shocking: School Closing After Alleged S*x Between 5-Year-Olds [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com