Posted February 6, 2013
According to BlackMediaScoop.com police in Dallas are investigating a double homicide possibly involving disputing neighbors. The shooting happened Monday morning at an apartment complex.
Police said 75-year-old Chung Won Kim was upset about his upstairs neighbors’ noisy children and the dog poop they had been sweeping from their balcony onto his porch.
He allegedly knocked on their door shot Michelle Jackson when she answered. Her boyfriend, Jamie Stafford, tried to get away by jumping off the balcony, but he was also shot.
Witnesses told police Kim noticed Stafford wasn’t dead so he shot him again.
He left the scene in a black SUV and was later arrested.
Kim was charged with murder, but was taken to Parkland hospital after complaining of chest pains. The Jackson’s five children are staying with relatives. Only the youngest, an infant, was home at the time of the shooting and was not hurt.
The couple’s dog was taken by animal control. also via Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com
- Wellness Wednesdays: Guide To Getting Pregnant After 35
- Prince – Breakfast Can Wait [New Music]
- John Legend Gives Us A Sneak Peak Inside His Fabolous Home In Hollywood Hills!
- OMG! Couple Shot And Killed By Neighbor Over Dog Poop!
- She’s On Fire! Alicia Keys Set To Perform During The 2013 NBA All Star Game Half Time Show!