King James and his queen have set a date for their royal wedding.
Former Cleveland Cavs star LeBron James is ready to tie the knot with longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson.
The two are set to wed in September in San Diego.
According to People Magazine, guests have received a “Save the Weekend” note from the couple, featuring a caricature of the family of four, grinning and piloting a plane into California.
The 28-year-old James won his first championship last year with the Miami Heat. He and Brinson were high school sweethearts in Akron and have two sons together, 8 year-old LeBron Jr. and 5 year-old Bryce.
They got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011.
Article Courtesy of WEWS NewsChannel 5
Picture Courtesy of Getty Images and WEWS NewsChannel 5
- Terrence Howard (‘Dead Man Down’) On Why He’s Good At Being Bad: [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Signs With A New Label
- Mike Epps Live – Register to Win [Contest]
- Tom Joyner News: Justin Bieber Faints at Concert!
- Starting University Of Akron Point Guard Having 5 Pounds Of Marijuana!
- Tom Joyner News: Man Who Sang Rob Base Melody ‘Joy and Pain’ Found Dead in South Carolina!
- Tom Joyner News: D’Angelo & More Perform at Prince Tribute!
- The Sexiest Thing You Can Eat On A Date
- Things Men Really Want in a Woman
- Tips for Being the Best Wedding Guest Ever…